Chatting In Windows Live Messenger With A Gmail Account
Windows Live Messenger is an instant messaging service from Microsoft. It is designed in such a way that it works flawlessly with the Windows operating system. As every chat client does, Windows Live Messenger also lets you chat with your friends and family member in real-time. All you need to do is turn the internet on, open the messenger, type your username and password and click on Sign In. On the other hand, users also have an option to sign in automatically when the computer turns on.
Have you ever wondered whether it would be possible to use your Gmail address to sign in to Windows Live Messenger? If not, follow these instructions to do the same, which only has some simple steps. You will be able to chat without any issues even if it is a Gmail account. To chat with the Gmail address, first, you will have to add the user credentials. Get to know more about the different options available through the Windows Live Chat Support desk.
- Go to Create Credentials online sign up form in Windows Live ID.
- In the email address field, enter the Email Address.
- Enter the Password in the Password field. You will have to Re-Type the password once again.
- To ensure that the account is secure, you can set a Security Question and answer the question you choose. When you forget your password, or if you face some other issues with the password, the security question will be helpful. In such cases, enter the Answer for the security question; enter the Code for validation and then click on Continue.
- On the next page, enter your Email Address once again. Next, you will have to select the I Agree to button.
- Now sign in to your email address, you will have an email that will be pending for confirmation. Open the email and click on the link in order to confirm. This will direct you to another website.
- Next click on the Continue button.
- Now open the Windows Live Messenger. Sign in with the Gmail Email Address and the Password that you just created.
- You can chat with your friends right away.
With the help of our Windows Live chat support desk, you will be able to get solutions for any issues that you face with the Live messenger client. Windows Messenger has many interesting features apart from allowing chatting from a Gmail account.